These challenges await you
As part of the Software Development Department, you will join a team of experienced software developers.
Over the last 2 years, we built a Microservice application written in Java with various clients ranging from iOS, Android to React-based web apps. We value and practice an agile environment built around Code Reviews, Sprint Planning’s, Grooming’s, Demos and Retrospectives that enable every team member to be heard and be able to have an impact on the future as well as allowing each individual to grow personally. We live in the cloud and engineering around this cloud is a growing part in our daily work, so we want to build up more competence in the team in this particular field. That is where YOU will find your place as a Cloud Engineer / DevOps! It would be a great benefit if you can take care of our infrastructure on AWS, but also support in the general application development.
Our technologies (Dec 2018): Java / Java Spring Boot, Microservices / Cloud (AWS), Bitbucket Pipeline, Frontend: iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin) and Web (React)
eeMobility is a leading provider of digital services in the field of electro mobility. Using renewable energy, we offer convenient services for charging electric vehicles and a perfectly integrated solution for commercial fleets. Furthermore, we connect mobility needs and the energy markets in a unique digital business model to create visionary electro mobility: just easy.electric.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in AWS
- Experienced in software development in Java, React, Swift or Kotlin
- Experience in Microservice applications
- Interested in agile software development
- Interested in continuous integration
- You enjoy developing, are proud of your daily work and the results
- Keen eye to detail, work independently and enjoy problem solving
- Move something: We value your opinion, we have flat hierarchies and make prompt decisions
- Learning something new: An intensive introduction to electro mobility, the mobility industry and electric markets with an interdisciplinary team with innovative topics
- Teamwork: A constructive cooperation in a relaxed and personal environment
- Performance-related salary: share in personal and corporate success